Occupational therapy is concerned with how an injury or illness affects skills and confidence and providing solutions to living life to the full.
Our occupational therapists can teach you new ways to cope with all kinds of tasks to increase your independence.
- Assessment and treatment of functional difficulties
- Home visits
- Advice on home modifications
- Advice on and prescription of adaptive equipment
- Teaching of alternative or compensatory techniques
- Education for family/carers about how to best assist
- Energy Conservation
- Specialist seating
- Wheelchair assessment
- Falls management programme
- Standardised and non standardised neurological assessments
- Risk assessments
- Manual handling advice
State Registered, Experienced and Skilled
All our Occupational Therapists are state registered, experienced and skilled, with specialities in neurological rehabilitation, orthopaedics, general medicine, general surgery, palliative care, dementia, care of the elderly, mental health and stress management.
Daphna Sharf-Razin manages our Occupational Therapy service.