Trust us to return, maintain and build your health and fitness
Many neurological conditions require ongoing therapy to continue and maintain improvements in your ability to move and perform the tasks you want to do.
Our neurological physiotherapy service is available at our clinic at the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth and at home.
We accept self referrals as well as referrals from your GP or Specialist Consultant.
Contact Hema Chhima on 020 7806 4010.
Services which are available include:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Domiciliary Therapy
- Acute Inpatient Stroke Therapy (Stroke Unit referral required by your GP / Neurologist)
- Stroke Inpatient Rehabilitation (Stroke Unit referral required)
Our Physiotherapists are able to assess your capabilities and will work with you to identify and achieve realistic goals by providing treatment which may involve the following:
- Mobility and strengthening exercises specific to your needs
- Normalizing tone in the affected muscle groups
- Trunk stability and strengthening
- Balance and coordination re-training
- Improving exercise tolerance and conditioning
- Functional activities to promote independence and participation in daily life
- Gait retraining to promote safe and functional walking with appropriate aids as required